- Wooden Bucket – will break apart after you empty it, and can’t hold lava (try it, something cool happens!)
- Stone Bucket – will break after one use, can hold both water and lava
- Golden Bucket – can take 3 waters or lavas, showing the current contents using it’s damage bar
- Diamond Bucket – can take 16 waters or lavas, and bonus: Can milk SHEEP!
- Obsidian Bucket – the most imba, can hold 32 blocks, can collect FIRE(!) and if you are lucky, you can milk pig. This does not work very well, because pigs are too small. Bonus: Can place water in the NETHER!
Windows PC – Currently only for Windows
.NET Framework 4.o (Most PC’s already have, but if it says you don’t then download here.)
(Before installing any Mods to your minecraft make sure to close it first)
First, download one of the installers below(no difference they are same, just packed differently) Once Downloaded, double click the installer, once it’s started click on “Install” When the installer is done it will display a message that it’s done. Now just close installer and start your minecraft. Mod Installed!
– New installer with Backup option. The new installer is much better at backing up/restoring, so don’t worry about incompatibilities as long as you backup.
Download Here .exe (MD5: 72d0d089a4b82a2e08e5dc0acefdfb44)
Download Here .zip (MD5: ac9a080becd5c42ff001e0f6be02d622)
PLEASE CREATE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MODS – START WITH CLEAN MINECRAFT AND YOU WONT HAVE ANY ISSUES!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MESSED UP MINECRAFT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.