My Game Crashed What do I Do, Please help!?
- Any issue in Minecraft can be Fixed no matter what, unless it’s a outdated mod.
- Force update your minecraft is the easiest fix of all. Before Loging in to Minecraft just click “Options” then “Force Update” and go back and Log In. That’s all!
- Also see the tutorial here on how to make it fully clean. Cleaning / Fixing Minecraft Black Screen
My Antivirus says it’s a Virus?
- That’s a false alert, just because this program doesn’t install to your system the antivirus thinks it’s a virus, this program also isn’t signed digitally by a publisher so it makes some antivirus programs look at it like that.This site is scanned daily by search bots like Google and others, they can scan the programs on this site, If there ware any signs that there was any.. this site would have been marked as that by Google and others.
- You can use the installer or not it’s up to you. No need for me to create problems to my self and others by doing something stupid like that.
I Installed a mod and my Minecraft Crashed?
- The only suggestion you will get from me is to Force Update your Minecraft and Re-Install the mod on a clean Minecraft.
- I don’t have time to fix every single ID conflict anyone has, I guarantee all my Installers will work on a clean Minecraft and nothing past that!
- How to clear Minecraft: Cleaning / Fixing Minecraft Black Screen
- I do NOT update mods, I only update the installers when the mods get updated by the modders.
- If the mod is not updated on their original threads than don’t ask for it to be updated. I will ignore those comments.
When are you going to make an Installer for that mod?
- I do not promisse anything, if I said I will or it’s added to the list. Then when I get to it I will there is no deadline to get them out there.
- I have a life, so please consider that I have a full time job to do along with the site and I can’t be at two places at once.