The GentleMan of Science mod adds several new items to minecraft, below are some of the items this mod adds:
- A Mighty Cane of Justice! (please read on to find out how this is far different from anything else you have ever seen)
- A swinging lantern block!
- A ticking (in both motion and sound) Clock Block!
- Deadly Gases!
- Gas Producing Blocks!
- Liquid Nitrogen! (it quite literally stops the enemies’ hearts, they can’t even look around when frozen)
Windows PC – Currently only for Windows
.NET Framework 4.o (Most PC’s already have, but if it says you don’t then download here.)
(Before installing any Mods to your minecraft make sure to close it first)
First, download one of the installers below(no difference they are same, just packed differently) Once Downloaded, double click the installer, once it’s started click on “Install” When the installer is done it will display a message that it’s done. Now just close installer and start your minecraft. Mod Installed!
- New installer with Backup option. The new installer is much better at backing up/restoring, so don’t worry about incompatibilities as long as you backup.
This mod should be installed on a clean minecraft, this mod conflicts with Forge. Please do not install with any Forge mods!! It will work with TMI (TooManyItems)
Download Here .exe (MD5: 99bf138afa645d6ceb8ae851553cbb40)
Download Here .zip (MD5: f6955810c7fb0b9b927e609f89788aea)
PLEASE CREATE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MODS – START WITH CLEAN MINECRAFT AND YOU WONT HAVE ANY ISSUES!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MESSED UP MINECRAFT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.