Minecraft Comes Alive Mod replaces the original villagers with humans and gives them an actual use within the game. For example:
- Villagers are regular humans. They can be male or female and have skins pertaining to their gender and profession.
- You can interact with villagers and raise your relationship (hearts) with them. Get it high enough and you can get married to one!
- You can have a baby after you get married. It will grow into a child who can do chores for you such as farming, fishing, and hunting.
- Your child will grow into an adult. They make great companions and will defend you to the death. They also play part in a secret feature in Hardcore mode.
Windows PC – Currently only for Windows
.NET Framework 4.o (Most PC’s already have, but if it says you don’t then download here.)
(Before installing any Mods to your minecraft make sure to close it first)
First, download one of the installers below(no difference they are same, just packed differently) Once Downloaded, double click the installer, once it’s started click on “Install” When the installer is done it will display a message that it’s done. Now just close installer and start your minecraft. Mod Installed!
– New installer with Backup option. The new installer is much better at backing up/restoring, so don’t worry about incompatibilities as long as you backup.
Modder Support Feature with this version of Installer
At the end of install the installer will open a webpage for the modders adfly link to the mod, you don’t need to download the mod! Once the page opens click “Skip Add” in the top section and then close the page.
DOES NOT WORK WITH XRAY MOD
PLEASE CREATE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MODS – START WITH CLEAN MINECRAFT AND YOU WONT HAVE ANY ISSUES!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MESSED UP MINECRAFT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.