This mod adds the following creature to the game (below) As well as the The Statue Block – Rare Drop from a Weeping Angel. This mod is made by a_dizzle, all credit for this mod to him. Please support the mod and download from the original mod thread here.
This mob has a spawn rate of 5% (Rare)
The Weeping Angel will freeze when seen (includes other angels [broken])(Within FOV (This FOV is locked to a specific value and does not change with minecraft options.. yet).
- When not seen will run towards the player; various movement the creature make will be based on if it is aggroed or not and the distance between the player and creature.
- When it is not day or the angel is in a cave with a light source, the angel will try to remove it to create darkness which enables the angel to attack and move towards the player even if the player is looking at the creature (Light level < 0). When the creature is looked at directly, the player will be de buffed which will last for a short period of time. This debuf will cause the player to walk slowly. (As if it has turned to stone)
- A weeping angel has a 1 in 30 chance on hit of teleporting the player, when this happens on attack it will teleport the player in a 200 block radius; either above the ground or in a cave.
- They can be killed by using a iron pickaxe (Normal difficulty) or a diamond pickaxe (Hard difficulty).
Windows PC – Currently only for Windows
.NET Framework 4.o (Most PC’s already have, but if it says you don’t then download here.)
(Before installing any Mods to your minecraft make sure to close it first)
First, download one of the installers below(no difference they are same, just packed differently) Once Downloaded, double click the installer, once it’s started click on “Install” When the installer is done it will display a message that it’s done. Now just close installer and start your minecraft. Mod Installed!
- New installer with Backup option. The new installer is much better at backing up/restoring, so don’t worry about incompatibilities as long as you backup.
PLEASE CREATE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MODS – START WITH CLEAN MINECRAFT AND YOU WONT HAVE ANY ISSUES!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MESSED UP MINECRAFT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.