Adventure Backpack adds 60-something new backpacks with original designs, abilities and they can store fluids! They will keep their inventory when you die, are impervious to lava and fire, and have some neat abilities: You can rotate the tool in your hand with the tools stored in the blue slots of your backpack if you sneak and roll the mouse wheel. Some backpacks have special abilities! See all the features of this mod below!
They will keep their inventory when you die, are impervious to lava and fire, and have some neat abilities:
- You can rotate the tool in your hand with the tools stored in the blue slots of your backpack if you sneak and roll the mouse wheel.
- You can craft a Hose that will allow you to suck and spill fluids in the world.
- Some backpacks have special abilities, and because this is still in development, more will be added over time.
- They are Crafting Benches too!
- You can deploy a sleeping bag from your backpack to sleep anywhere!
- Tools in the special tool slots render on the backpack.
- Fluids will render inside the tanks. The rendering depends on the quantity.
- The Hose lets you drink the contents of your backpacks tanks, for various effects.
This mod also adds the following:
- Piston-powered boots, to jump higher and run faster.
- A classy Fedora. Looks cool.
- A matching suit that will make you look almost like that famous adventurer, Harrison Jones! *
- A Machete, to traverse dense jungles faster.
- Delicious Melon Juicetm.
Internet Explorer users:
When downloading the .exe version of the installer, save the installer to a location like desktop, then run it. Do not run it straight from the browser, if you do you might get the “Skydaz Addons has stopped working”.
Mod Version: v0.8c for Minecraft 1.7.10
Mod Prerequisite: Forge
Mod Uninstall Option: Yes
Default Mod Profile: Forge
*ATTENTION: All backpacks will reset to Standard ones and lose items inside, remove your items before you install this update(Beta-0.8)**
This mod uses Forge. The default setting will install mod and if not present, Forge to Forge profile. If you want the mod installed to another profile select the version using the installer and then install.
Please help support the development of this mod, donate to the mod developer:
PLEASE CREATE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MODS – START WITH CLEAN MINECRAFT AND YOU WONT HAVE ANY ISSUES!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MESSED UP MINECRAFT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Added CopterPack (Experimental, and only available when using Buildcraft):
- Rightclick it, load with either fuel or oil from Buildcraft, put it on your chest armor slot.
- Shift+[Open Backpack Inventory] Key (Default ‘B’) to turn the CopterPack on/off
- [Open Backpack Inventory] Key (Default ‘B’) to switch between normal operation and hover mode once it’s turned on.
- Open to discussion/improvement.
Fixes Issue #31 – Server crash when crafting hose.
Fixes some other minor bugs.
Creates other bugs.
Electric Backpack has a new skin.
Fixes server crash about “RenderPlayer” silliness.
New Ability for the Slime backpack: besides the current noise when sprinting, the Slime backpack now makes you all slippery. Also when at night in a Full Moon you’ll move faster.
Fixed recipe colored wool usage.
Fixed crash when using Bibliocraft armor stands (might fix other things too).
Fixed the hose dupe bug from 0.7.2.
Made the Rainbow backpack 85% less annoying.
Fixed a couple recipe derps.
Started integration with Baubles. You can now wear the backpack in the amulet slot. Abilities will work, but the GUI wont.
All installers require Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 to work. Most PC’s already come with it installed.
If you get an error when starting installer then download the framework from here: NET 4.0
1. Download a mod installer for the mod that you would like to install.
Make sure that the mod is for the version of Minecraft you want to use. If the mod is for Minecraft 1.7.10 then all other subsequent mods should all be for the same version of Minecraft. Mixing different versions of Minecraft mods will usually cause conflicts/crashes. Most always the crashes are caused by conflicting mods. Some mods cannot be installed at the same time. The crash log usually tells us what mods are conflicting etc..
2. Run the downloaded installer and click on “Options” tab. Then click “Clear Mods” and “Clear Config”.
This should only be done once per version or if you have a crash that you do not know how to fix! This will remove any old mods and outdated files, this way they do not cause the new mods to crash. This should be done every time you want to switch the version of Minecraft. Say, if Minecraft updates to 1.9 version and new mods come out for that version then you would have to remove the old mods and config files in order to add the new mods.
3. Now go back to the “Install” tab and click “Install Mod”.
This will install the mod and also create the “Profile” where the mod will be installed. If the mod uses the Forge loader then usually the profile will be called “Forge” and so on. The installer shows what profile it is installing the mod to.
4. Play Minecraft. Make sure you use the profile “Forge” to play.
If the profile is not setup then you can follow these instructions on setting up the profile. Make sure to use the profile the mod is installed to, otherwise the mod will not work!
Installing mods is simple using the installers.
Simply download either the .exe or .zip version of the installer from the “Downloads” section. (Both are same, you just have to extract .exe file from zip folder and sometimes zip works without any issues)
After downloading the installer, run it and click “Install Mod”. That’s it!
Your mod is now installed and ready to use. Please refer to the “Installer Instructions” page should you need more information or if you have issues installing the mod.