Are you fed up with standard-issue gray minecarts? Have you ever wished you could color your carts so they match your shiny new steam locomotive? Or just stand out from the crowd?
Well, now you can! Cart Livery is a mod that allows you to paint your carts in all 16 glorious sheep colors, and apply colored stickers to them.
- Craft an undamaged shears with a piece of paper to get the Livery Cutting Tool
- Sneak + right-click with a piece of dye on a cart to paint it. Stickers will be painted over
- Sneak + right-click with a Livery Sticker on a cart to apply it. This only works if the cart has no sticker on it already
- Sneak + right-click with the Livery Cutting Tool on a cart to remove the sticker from it. The sticker is destroyed in the process
- Right-click with the Livery Cutting Tool to bring up its GUI
- There is a preview in the top left, where you can test how your livery will appear
- You can left- or right-click on the preview with a piece of dye to change the color of the cart or the sticker, respectively
- Change which sticker to craft with the arrow buttons. The colors in the preview are for show only, you will always get white stickers
- Put some paper in the left slot, and you can pull out the Livery Sticker from the right
- The Tool has 100 uses
- Craft your sticker with a piece of dye (shapeless) to change its color
Cart Livery is designed with extensibility in mind. The mod itself contains only a few livery stickers, but new ones can be easily added with resource packs. Other mods may also define their own built-in set of stickers if they wish.
The stickers you are able to craft are determined solely by your client – i.e. the sum of all resource packs you have active at the moment. In SMP, other players who don’t have the particular pack a sticker comes from will not be able to see it; everything else however will still work (they can color and apply the stickers normally).
The 1.6+ installers use the new minecraft launcher. If you have not used the new launcher yet, make sure to run the installer at least once. Log into minecraft and load the latest version/release. Then run installer and install the mod.
If you already have a modded profile/version, you can have the installer install it to that version. If you leave it set to “(Default)” then the installer will keep the default structure for installs and will only create a modded profile if one is not present. See “Default Mod Profile” below for the version of minecraft where this mod will install.
The installers will install all mods that use the same profile into the same mods folder/jar.
The installer only needs one default version of minecraft in the versions folder to install a mod.
If Forge/ModLoader is not present then installer by default will add a version of Forge/ModLoader this mod is compatible with.
Internet Explorer users:
When downloading the .exe version of the installer, save the installer to a location like desktop, then run it. Do not run it straight from the browser, if you do you might get the “Skydaz Addons has stopped working”.
Mod Version: v0.9.3b for Minecraft 1.7.2
Mod Prerequisite: Forge
Mod Uninstall Option: Yes
Default Mod Profile: Forge
This mod uses Forge. The default setting will install mod and if not present, Forge to Forge profile. If you want the mod installed to another profile select the version using the installer and then install.
PLEASE CREATE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MODS – START WITH CLEAN MINECRAFT AND YOU WONT HAVE ANY ISSUES!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MESSED UP MINECRAFT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.