This mod adds a gravestone to the game, which “spawns” at player/villager/dog/cat death. Also this mod generates cemeteries in some villages, and the “Wither’s catacombs”. This is a new huge structure, like stronghold, where you can find a lot of loot, dangerous adventures and a “Wither Boss” at the end.
Internet Explorer users:
When downloading the .exe version of the installer, save the installer to a location like desktop, then run it. Do not run it straight from the browser, if you do you might get the “Skydaz Addons has stopped working”.
Mod Version: v2.12.4 for Minecraft 1.7.10
Mod Prerequisite: Forge
Mod Uninstall Option: Yes
Default Mod Profile: Forge
This mod uses Forge. The default setting will install mod and if not present, Forge to Forge profile. If you want the mod installed to another profile select the version using the installer and then install.
To support development of this mod, the modders adfly links have been added to downloads.
PLEASE CREATE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MODS – START WITH CLEAN MINECRAFT AND YOU WONT HAVE ANY ISSUES!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MESSED UP MINECRAFT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
- Fix LivingDeathEvent rewrite mobsSpawnTime file at every mob death. It must improve performance.
- Update Chinese translation
- Update Galacticraft API
- Gravestones can be placed on any blocks, which can be digged by shovel.
- Flowers can be putted on grave if its gravestone placed on any flower allowed block.
- Graves generation(at world generation) in mushroom biomes can be disabled.
- Fixed chisel name(it will not override chisel name from “chisel2” mod)
- Fixed “ocelot cat type” text at cat corpse.
- Add “curse” potion effect id config
- Fixed flowers dupe
- Some fog optimization(when it disabled)
- Villager corpse can be placed on gibbets, stocks and burning stakes.
- Candles burn a green flame at night
- Fixed mob resurrection – it will not take experience twice + experience bar will be updated correctly.
- Fix game crash.
- Fix piles of bone destruction at neighbor blocks changing
- Backpacks mod compatibility
- Galacticraft compatibility(it will be eneble after some changes in galacticraft, so you must wait a little)
- EnderIo soulbound compatibility
- Donkey’s stuff will be saved in grave at its death(all items except saddle and armor – there are some technical problems with it)
- New types of zombie pets(textures made by “Gentle_Stream“
- New memorials – gibbets, stocks and burning stakes
- New Blocks – Pile of Bones
- Rename Chisel to Gravestone chisel
- Some changes in corpses – forestry’s villagers profession will be shown correctly, even if its id changed in configs
- Restrict catacombs generation near spawn point(in range of 1000 blocks)
- Add new potion effect – “curse”(it is do nothing yet) It will be applyed on player when he step on “night stone”
- Fix “RemoveEmptyGraves”
- Fix server crash when editing graves text by chisel
- Fix haunted chest picking
- Optimized horse corpse rendering
- Fix gravestone death message for “named” pets/villagers
- Fix dogs corpses “type message” for sophisticated wolves
- Update for forge 10.13.2.1232
- Update French translation(made by Mazdallier)
- Update Chinese translation(made by Mrkwtkr)
All installers require Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 to work. Most PC’s already come with it installed.
If you get an error when starting installer then download the framework from here: NET 4.0
1. Download a mod installer for the mod that you would like to install.
Make sure that the mod is for the version of Minecraft you want to use. If the mod is for Minecraft 1.7.10 then all other subsequent mods should all be for the same version of Minecraft. Mixing different versions of Minecraft mods will usually cause conflicts/crashes. Most always the crashes are caused by conflicting mods. Some mods cannot be installed at the same time. The crash log usually tells us what mods are conflicting etc..
2. Run the downloaded installer and click on “Options” tab. Then click “Clear Mods” and “Clear Config”.
This should only be done once per version or if you have a crash that you do not know how to fix! This will remove any old mods and outdated files, this way they do not cause the new mods to crash. This should be done every time you want to switch the version of Minecraft. Say, if Minecraft updates to 1.9 version and new mods come out for that version then you would have to remove the old mods and config files in order to add the new mods.
3. Now go back to the “Install” tab and click “Install Mod”.
This will install the mod and also create the “Profile” where the mod will be installed. If the mod uses the Forge loader then usually the profile will be called “Forge” and so on. The installer shows what profile it is installing the mod to.
4. Play Minecraft. Make sure you use the profile “Forge” to play.
If the profile is not setup then you can follow these instructions on setting up the profile. Make sure to use the profile the mod is installed to, otherwise the mod will not work!
Installing mods is simple using the installers.
Simply download either the .exe or .zip version of the installer from the “Downloads” section. (Both are same, you just have to extract .exe file from zip folder and sometimes zip works without any issues)
After downloading the installer, run it and click “Install Mod”. That’s it!
Your mod is now installed and ready to use. Please refer to the “Installer Instructions” page should you need more information or if you have issues installing the mod.