The first goal of this mod was to improve vanilla doors behavior. They are now animated when opened or closed instead of just jumping instantly to their new state. Also, it makes double doors automatically open and close without any need for redstone.
The 1.6+ installers use the new minecraft launcher. If you have not used the new launcher yet, make sure to run the installer at least once. Log into minecraft and load the latest version/release. Then run installer and install the mod.
If you already have a modded profile/version, you can have the installer install it to that version. If you leave it set to “(Default)” then the installer will keep the default structure for installs and will only create a modded profile if one is not present. See “Default Mod Profile” below for the version of minecraft where this mod will install.
The installers will install all mods that use the same profile into the same mods folder/jar.
The installer only needs one default version of minecraft in the versions folder to install a mod.
If Forge/ModLoader is not present then installer by default will add a version of Forge/ModLoader this mod is compatible with.
Internet Explorer users:
When downloading the .exe version of the installer, save the installer to a location like desktop, then run it. Do not run it straight from the browser, if you do you might get the “Skydaz Addons has stopped working”.
Mod Version: v1.13.2 for Minecraft 1.7.10
Mod Prerequisite: Forge
Mod Uninstall Option: Yes
Default Mod Profile: Forge
This mod uses Forge. The default setting will install mod and if not present, Forge to Forge profile. If you want the mod installed to another profile select the version using the installer and then install.
To support development of this mod, the modders adfly links have been added to downloads.
PLEASE CREATE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MODS – START WITH CLEAN MINECRAFT AND YOU WONT HAVE ANY ISSUES!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MESSED UP MINECRAFT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
This mod requires Java 7.
1.7.10-1.7.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.4
– Fixed Iron Trapdoor recipe conflict with Iron bars.
1.7.10-1.7 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.4
– Added Iron Trapdoor.
– Added Sliding Trapdoor.
– Custom doors now take into account the light levels of their materials.
– Fixed lighting issue with Fence Gates and Carriage Doors.
1.7.10-1.6 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.4
– Added new door movements (Double sliding/rotating).
1.7.10-1.5.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.3
– Fixed liquids going through Carriage Doors.
– Fixed Fence Gates and TrapDoors not working.
– Added 1.8 door localizations.
1.7.10-1.5 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.2
– Added Minecraft 1.8 door variants.
– Reworked and improve Carriage Doors.
– Fixed a crash with Forcefields.
– Fixed rendering of Mixed blocks when using fast graphics.
– Fixed a crash when viewing item statistics (note that door statistics won’t work).
1.7.10-1.4.4 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.1
New build to reflect changes in MalisisCore.
1.7.10-1.4.3 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.5
– Fixed crash on dedicated servers.
1.7.10-1.4.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.5
– Fixed Doors brightness at night when lit by torches.
1.7.10-1.4.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.5
– Fixed crash when crafting vanilla doors.
1.7.10-1.4.0 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.4
– Added auto-close timer for Custom Doors.
– Added the possibility to edit existing doors inside the DoorFactory.
– Fixed Fence Gate height when next to a wall block.
– Added Fence Gate camo. They will take the texture of surrounding blocks.
– Added option to enable/disable Fence Gate camo.
1.7.10-1.1.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.9.3
– Greatly improved rendering performances concerning RAM usage.
– Fixed Diamond Vanishing Frame recipe.
1.7.10-1.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.9.2
– Added a new Shoji Door with new sound available in the Door Factory.
– Toned down the volume of Jail doors and Glass door sounds.
– Fixed duplication bug when breaking the top block of a Door.
– Fixed bounding box of Rotate and replace movement when opened.
– Removed the restriction for mixing blocks. Now you can mix two non opaque blocks.
– Added the possibility to mix ender pearls, and water and lava buckets to get specials textures.
– Mixing a non opaque block with an opaque one will make a one-way see-through mixed block.
– Mixing a light emitting block will make the mixed block emit light as well.
– Mixing a block of redstone will make the mixed block emit redstone current.
– Added an option for enhanced mixed block placement. When active, it allows the placement of the mixed blocks based on the direction the player is looking instead of using the face of the block clicked. Also, pressing the sneak key will inverse the mixed block.
– Fixed potential memory leak in ProxyAccess.
1.7.2-1.0 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.9
– Added new doors : laboratory and factory doors.
– Added new machine : the door factory. Chose how they look and the way they move to build your own personalized doors !
– Added the possibility to place Player Sensors on floors or ceilings.