Millénaire is a mod that aims to “fill” the Minecraft world a little by adding pre-generated villages to it, with a loose 11th century Norman theme to them. Those villages will appear occasionally in newly-generated areas, with villagers of different kind working. You can trade with them, helping them develop their village and getting easy wood and bread as well as cider out of it.
The 1.6+ installers use the new minecraft launcher. If you have not used the new launcher yet, make sure to run the installer at least once. Log into minecraft and load the latest version/release. Then run installer and install the mod.
If you already have a modded profile/version, you can have the installer install it to that version. If you leave it set to “(Default)” then the installer will keep the default structure for installs and will only create a modded profile if one is not present. See “Default Mod Profile” below for the version of minecraft where this mod will install.
The installers will install all mods that use the same profile into the same mods folder/jar.
The installer only needs one default version of minecraft in the versions folder to install a mod.
If Forge/ModLoader is not present then installer by default will add a version of Forge/ModLoader this mod is compatible with.
Internet Explorer users:
When downloading the .exe version of the installer, save the installer to a location like desktop, then run it. Do not run it straight from the browser, if you do you might get the “Skydaz Addons has stopped working”.
Mod Version: v6.0.0pb2 for Minecraft 1.7.10
Mod Prerequisite: Forge
Mod Uninstall Option: Yes
Default Mod Profile: Forge
This mod uses Forge. The default setting will install mod and if not present, Forge to Forge profile. If you want the mod installed to another profile select the version using the installer and then install.
This mod conflicts with Alice Dolls mod. Do not install together! If you find other conflicts please post them in comments below.
PLEASE CREATE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MODS – START WITH CLEAN MINECRAFT AND YOU WONT HAVE ANY ISSUES!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MESSED UP MINECRAFT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
6.0.0pb2 – 16/10/14
– New: custom buildings. It is now possible to have villagers live in buildings built by the player
– Once built, those buildings can be “declared” in a controlled village using the summoning wand
– A new controlled village can be created in a building designed by the player using the wand on a gold block
– Fixed a major bug that can caused repeating errors if other mods were added
– Fixed a bug that could make Minecraft crash when viewing certain Millénaire screens
– Fixed a bug that made it impossible to open Millénaire chests with signs above them
– Fixed various other bugs
– Improved logs: repeated errors are now posted on one line only
– Some speed optimizations
– Beta 2: bug fixes, more information on buildings to construct, larger area checked when creating custom buildings
– WARNING: This version is a public beta. Bugs are possible, especially in the new features.