This mod adds new storage solutions to your workshops that resembles a mix of Jabba Barrels and Bibliocraft Item Shelves over traditional storage containers. It’s not a replacement for either though, so you should check those mods out too.
There is no traditional slotted inventory with these containers. Interaction is click-based similar to Jabba. Clicking on one of drawers on front will interact with that drawer.
- Right-Click: Insert full stack in hand into drawer (or partial stack if the drawer fills).
- Left-Click: Remove a single item from the drawer.
- Shift+Left-Click: Remove a full stack from the drawer.
There’s 4 styles of drawer sets available, which come in 2- or 4-drawer varieties and half-depth and full-depth varieties. Each style has different base capacities.
- Half-size 2×2: Stores 2 stacks per drawer.
- Half-size 1×2: Stores 4 stacks per drawer.
- Full-size 2×2: Stores 4 stacks per drawer.
- Full-size 1×2: Stores 8 stacks per drawer.
Like many storage mods, upgrades are available to increase capacity over base levels. Upgrades are crafted separately and must be applied to an existing drawer block. You do not need to step through all the upgrade levels. Breaking an upgraded drawer block will drop the upgrade item separately.
Drawer blocks are sided inventories and compatible with hoppers, tubes, and other input mechanisms. Input is accepted on the top, bottom, or back face of the blocks. There are no output faces. The block is meant to be an inventory end-point that you interact with, rather than a transient storage block.
Drawers can be crafted in the 6 vanilla plank styles.
The 1.6+ installers use the new minecraft launcher. If you have not used the new launcher yet, make sure to run the installer at least once. Log into minecraft and load the latest version/release. Then run installer and install the mod.
If you already have a modded profile/version, you can have the installer install it to that version. If you leave it set to “(Default)” then the installer will keep the default structure for installs and will only create a modded profile if one is not present. See “Default Mod Profile” below for the version of minecraft where this mod will install.
The installers will install all mods that use the same profile into the same mods folder/jar.
The installer only needs one default version of minecraft in the versions folder to install a mod.
If Forge/ModLoader is not present then installer by default will add a version of Forge/ModLoader this mod is compatible with.
Internet Explorer users:
When downloading the .exe version of the installer, save the installer to a location like desktop, then run it. Do not run it straight from the browser, if you do you might get the “Skydaz Addons has stopped working”.
Mod Version: v1.2.0 for Minecraft 1.7.10
Mod Prerequisite: Forge
Mod Uninstall Option: Yes
Default Mod Profile: Forge
This mod uses Forge. The default setting will install mod and if not present, Forge to Forge profile. If you want the mod installed to another profile select the version using the installer and then install.
PLEASE CREATE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MODS – START WITH CLEAN MINECRAFT AND YOU WONT HAVE ANY ISSUES!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MESSED UP MINECRAFT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Several key parts of this mod were rewritten. It has gone through a beta period and should be relatively stable, but issues may still appear.
- NEW: Drawer inventories now support automatic item extraction (hoppers, pipes, etc).
- NEW: Applied Energistics 2 support (via storage bus).
- NEW: Lock upgrade for drawers (see note below).
- NEW: API to interact with drawers (still being finalized — talk to me if you’re interested in using it).
- NEW: Config entries to control item input/output and third party mod integration.
- CHANGE: Network traffic is improved. This is an ongoing area of improvement.
- CHANGE: ‘Fast’ rendering now renders blocks with full lighting detail.
- CHANGE: ‘Fast’ rendering is now the default rendering mode (existing mod users not affected).
- FIX: Double-click item entry now works when time is frozen.
- FIX: Cobblestone, stone, and sandstone added to ore dictionary blacklist.
- FIX: Adding AE2 quartz or fluix blocks to a compacting drawer
- FIX: ExU compressed dirt and cobblestone don’t get replaced with higher-tier versions when reloading world.
- FIX: Status indicators no longer render on wrong slot.
- LANG: Added French (fr_FR) translation. Thanks Maxdallier.
- LANG: Updated Chinese Simplified (zh_CN) translation. Thanks ViKaleidoscope.
Lock upgrade: The lock upgrade will prevent the drawer’s item association from being cleared even if its inventory count drops to 0. There’s no visual indication when a drawer has a 0 inventory or if it has a lock upgrade applied (except for a WAILA tooltip). A lock upgrade can be removed by sneak-right-clicking the drawer with an empty hand. A future update will add more general upgrade management and change this behavior.
1.0.3 – Sep-05-14:
Fixed item duplication bug when using Ender IO pipes (and maybe other mods).
Fixed item transfer bug when using BuildCraft pipes (and maybe other mods).
Fixed buttons, fences, and other partial blocks not appearing on front of drawers.
Added Spanish (es_AR) translation (contrib. by ines-aguirre)
Added Hebrew (he_IL) translation (contrib. by Michagogo)
Added Korean (ko_KR) translation (contrib. by TeamMMKP)
1.0.2 – Sep-01-14:
Added WAILA integration (contrib. by dmillerw)
Added Russian translation (contrib. by merkaba5)
Fixed drawers of any color dropping as oak.
1.0.1 – Aug-30-14:
Fix server crash related to pathfinding and render ID.
Fix crash with some mods that override stackLimit functionality.
Fix item rendering on drawers when Fast Graphics are enabled (thanks dmillerw).
1.0.0 – Aug-29-14: