Thaumaturgy is the capability of a magician to work miracles. A practitioner of thaumaturgy is a thaumaturge, thaumaturgist or miracle worker. This is what this mod is all about – drawing magic from physical objects in the form of Essentia and reshaping it to perform miracles.
Internet Explorer users:
When downloading the .exe version of the installer, save the installer to a location like desktop, then run it. Do not run it straight from the browser, if you do you might get the “Skydaz Addons has stopped working”.
Mod Version: v22.214.171.124 for Minecraft 1.7.10
Mod Prerequisite: Forge
Mod Uninstall Option: Yes
Default Mod Profile: Forge
This mod uses Forge. The default setting will install mod and if not present, Forge to Forge profile. If you want the mod installed to another profile select the version using the installer and then install.
To support development of this mod, the modders adfly links have been added to downloads.
PLEASE CREATE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MODS – START WITH CLEAN MINECRAFT AND YOU WONT HAVE ANY ISSUES!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MESSED UP MINECRAFT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
– fixed symbols on banners not following the banner movements or placement
– fixed greatwood and silverwood stairs bounding boxes
– fixed essentia loss that occurs when using alchemy golems to fill thaumatoriums
– unupgraded warding focus will now only ward 1 block like it is supposed to
– frost focus projectiles will now lose a lot of momentum once they hit an entity
– sun scorned “positive” effect now just does a straight heal instead of trying to add the regeneration buff
– arcane crafting will no longer consume double the required vis
– focus manipulator now plays a sound when it completes
– fire resistant golems are now truly fire resistant
– I now register my biome tags a lot earlier which should hopefully reduce the chance of odd creatures from other mods spawning where they shouldn’t
– BAUBLES: updated to 126.96.36.199
– Custom thaumcraft shaders can now be turned off in the config for those that experience FPS drops when they are active.
– Some runic shielding parameters can now be modified in the config.
– Eldritch guardians are now weaker in some realities
– Fixed an exploit which allowed essentia crystalizers to be used as essentia converters for infusion crafting
– You won’t be able to pipe staves (or other non-wand items) into workbenches anymore
– When holding a warding focus all warded blocks will be visible, but those not belonging to you will have a reddish color
– Crafting sceptres now have in innate 10% vis discount instead of 5%
– Crafting a thaumonomicon with a focus attached will fail. Apparently people want the ability to mass-replace bookshelves with an equal trade focus or something.
– Crash prevention in nodes and buffers
– Reverting to previous way of rendering infused ores, but added a new fix for AF.
– Void robe and fortress armor should no longer absorb damage from normally unblockable sources like starvation
– Made some significant changes to object aspects
– Increased the cap per aspect when scanning to 64 (from 10). This cannot be changed in the config file anymore. The big soft-cap to research still remains.
– Changed the way I generate the unique identifier I use to save what you have scanned. Turns out it wasn’t than unique for some blocks (like mushrooms). Since the identifier has changed most blocks and items will be scannable again – enjoy the free RP.
– Fixed a terrible and far-reaching bug that meant most crafting-grid recipes were only using their top 3 slots to calculate the aspect value in items. DERP. Who knows how long this bug has been around.
– No item can have more than 6 aspects linked to it. The aspects chosen are based on their amount and how complex they are (complexity increases chances of being chosen)
– Reworked how aspect values are calculated from ingredients. Raw essentia or vis used to craft with alchemy, arcane and infusion crafting will make up a much smaller part of the whole.
– Even with all the above changes the net result should still be a lot more aspects per item than before.
– Cignitio is now ignis + spiritus and telum is now ignis + instrumentum. This was done to reduce to alleviate the general lack of ignis in compound aspects
– Now sinister and pure nodes won’t alter biomes or spawn creatures in the nether, end or blacklisted dimensions and biomes
– Now golems won’t take something from an inventory unless they think there is somewhere for that item to go
– Any items that a golem doesn’t immediately find a use or destination for is placed on an ignore list for 10 seconds (configurable in config). This is mostly to prevent possible lag with large golem sorting systems.
– Fill golems will now properly iterate through all specified items
– Alchemy golems can now interact with all sides of a reservoir and can take essentia from it
– Alchemy golems will now fill empty void jars as their lowest possible priority
– Liquid golems now have a handy new ability with the proper upgrade installed.
– Fixed crash caused by hungry node FX referencing the wrong block type
– Fix for possible stack overflow error in vis relays
– Forbidden knowledge research icons will pulse if they can be learned like those of other researches
– Fixed (I hope) the travelling trunk dupe bug
– The colors on a vis relay can now be cycled through by clicking with a wand – shards still work but are not required.
– Triple meat treats no longer require a bowl to craft.
– Warded glass is now immune to explosions and wither destruction
– Hungry nodes will no longer gain aspects even when not able to destroy a block
– Altered the way hungry nodes break blocks
– Hungry nodes now have more particles which should make them more visible. Will also draw particles from blocks that it didn’t do previously (like water)
– Essentia mirrors no longer have a chance to lose essentia in transit.
– Changed the way wand foci are upgraded. The old potency, frugal and treasure enchants are no more.
– improved NBT data checking for infusion matrix during the crafting process
– native ore clusters for modded ores (copper, tin, etc) should once again drop.
– the effective area of the lamp of growth should now be properly centered on the lamp.
– fixed essentia valve rotation with a wand – any direction without a possible connection is now valid
– added a way to create obelisks in creative mode
– slightly increased the spawning rate of eldritch stone rings in the overworld
– added loot and stuff to spend the loot on
– shovel of the earthmover now has more interesting placement mechanics – read the thaumonomicon entry
– fixed some hover harness exploits
– The hover harness will no longer reduce your block breaking speed while you are flying with it like some other forms of flight
– excavation focus will now drop xp when you mine a block that normally drops xp
– infusion crafting will now properly handle damage wildcards.
– slightly altered the way “tuned” relays connect
– vis relays now require line of sight to each other to connect – the beam cannot pass through solid blocks.
– this was always supposed to be how they worked, but I disabled it for various reasons.
– dupe fix for mods that spawn custom dropped items that pass through mirrors.
– rebalanced some focus upgrades
– fixed exploit where it was possible to apply foci to sceptres
– updated to Forge 10.13.1.1224
– the new forge should resolve the biome weights issue where they had to be multiples of 10
– removed the hitch or lag that occurs when you read a recipe in the thaumonomicon for the first time
– primal wand focus is no longer affected by the mob griefing rule in regards to its explosions
– fixed rendering bug with certain resourcepack particles losing their transparency
– infernal furnace is once again looking in the right place when it counts bellows
– thaumatorium will once again be able to draw essentia from all adjacent blocks
– many thaumcraft “machine” or storage blocks now interact with comparators
– fixed a suction related bug with buffers and added a way to choke the suction on a side to 0 as well as 1
– corrected crimson rites tooltip
– thaumcraft plants, leaves and logs had their asbestos removed to address health and safety concerns
– fix crash that occurs when a travelling trunk with an entropy upgrade picks up an item.
– when using fragments to try and find hidden research you must now right-click the resulting “unknown research” note to turn it into the research. If none was found it will automatically turn back into fragments. As in the old days you are not guaranteed to get all 9 your fragments back
– silk touch on shovel of the earthmover now works as it should
– axe of the stream now works as it did in previous versions. Any blocks it breaks automatically move towards player, but right click draws in items instead of harvesting faster.
– the pickaxe of the core now only shows ores, lava and water
All installers require Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 to work. Most PC’s already come with it installed.
If you get an error when starting installer then download the framework from here: NET 4.0
1. Download a mod installer for the mod that you would like to install.
Make sure that the mod is for the version of Minecraft you want to use. If the mod is for Minecraft 1.7.10 then all other subsequent mods should all be for the same version of Minecraft. Mixing different versions of Minecraft mods will usually cause conflicts/crashes. Most always the crashes are caused by conflicting mods. Some mods cannot be installed at the same time. The crash log usually tells us what mods are conflicting etc..
2. Run the downloaded installer and click on “Options” tab. Then click “Clear Mods” and “Clear Config”.
This should only be done once per version or if you have a crash that you do not know how to fix! This will remove any old mods and outdated files, this way they do not cause the new mods to crash. This should be done every time you want to switch the version of Minecraft. Say, if Minecraft updates to 1.9 version and new mods come out for that version then you would have to remove the old mods and config files in order to add the new mods.
3. Now go back to the “Install” tab and click “Install Mod”.
This will install the mod and also create the “Profile” where the mod will be installed. If the mod uses the Forge loader then usually the profile will be called “Forge” and so on. The installer shows what profile it is installing the mod to.
4. Play Minecraft. Make sure you use the profile “Forge” to play.
If the profile is not setup then you can follow these instructions on setting up the profile. Make sure to use the profile the mod is installed to, otherwise the mod will not work!
Installing mods is simple using the installers.
Simply download either the .exe or .zip version of the installer from the “Downloads” section. (Both are same, you just have to extract .exe file from zip folder and sometimes zip works without any issues)
After downloading the installer, run it and click “Install Mod”. That’s it!
Your mod is now installed and ready to use. Please refer to the “Installer Instructions” page should you need more information or if you have issues installing the mod.