Imagine stepping through a portal into a twilight realm, filled with trees as far as they eye can see. Breathtaking vistas and amazing discoveries await you around every corner. But beware! Not all denizens of the forest respond to your intrusion lightly. The Twilight Forest realm is an endless world like regular Minecraft. Nearly all of it is densely forested. It has more of an enchanted or faerie tale feel than the main Minecraft world.
To make a portal to the Twilight Forest, make a 2 x 2 shallow pool (4 squares) of water in a grassy area, and surround it entirely with natural stuff. Flowers, mushrooms or tall grass. Then throw a diamond in (with the “Q” key, by default) and stand back!
It should look a little like this:
The 1.6+ installers use the new minecraft launcher. If you have not used the new launcher yet, make sure to run the installer at least once. Log into minecraft and load the latest version/release. Then run installer and install the mod.
If you already have a modded profile/version, you can have the installer install it to that version. If you leave it set to “(Default)” then the installer will keep the default structure for installs and will only create a modded profile if one is not present. See “Default Mod Profile” below for the version of minecraft where this mod will install.
The installers will install all mods that use the same profile into the same mods folder/jar.
The installer only needs one default version of minecraft in the versions folder to install a mod.
If Forge/ModLoader is not present then installer by default will add a version of Forge/ModLoader this mod is compatible with.
Internet Explorer users:
When downloading the .exe version of the installer, save the installer to a location like desktop, then run it. Do not run it straight from the browser, if you do you might get the “Skydaz Addons has stopped working”.
Mod Version: v2.3.7 for Minecraft 1.7.10
Mod Prerequisite: Forge
Mod Uninstall Option: Yes
Default Mod Profile: Forge
This mod uses Forge. The default setting will install mod and if not present, Forge to Forge profile. If you want the mod installed to another profile select the version using the installer and then install.
To support development of this mod, the modders adfly links have been added to downloads.
PLEASE CREATE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MODS – START WITH CLEAN MINECRAFT AND YOU WONT HAVE ANY ISSUES!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MESSED UP MINECRAFT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
September 22, 2014
- Removed some debug messages related to armor calculation
- Exclude openblocks graves from structure block protection
- Fix a server crash with unstable ice core mobs
- Released 2.3.2
September 18, 2014
- Fixed a few bugs on the server side
- Added increased search range for safe portal construction
- Move new bows into twilight forest creative tab
- Released 2.3.1
September 17, 2014
- Lamp of cinders gives lamp achievement on use as well as pickup
- Fix mobility flags for giant blocks and thorn blocks
- Get massive chops achievement working
- Stop trophy pedestal from unlocking early
- Only if enforced progression is on
- Trophy pedestal does not work if no eligible players are nearby
- Warns nearby ineligible players
- Slightly reduce snow guardian hitpoints
- Fix wrong particles on ice core snowballs
- Reduce snow queen beam damage
- Updated russian translation, thanks Sto3IV
- Redo biome dictionary entries for Keybounce
- Released 2.3.0
September 14, 2014
- Added snow queen spawner block
- Snow queen death animation, drops, etc.
- Replaced structure protection texture with one that matches area protection one
- Remove lakes from highlands center & thornlands
- Added progression enforcement to highlands (acid rain)
- Fixed troll drops
- Currently no normal drops, magic beans rare drop
September 13, 2014
- When someone uses a command to change the enforced progression game rule, send a packet to update everyone
- Fix some deadrock textures
- Retexture troll
- Add troll attack animation
- Tweak troll stats
- Tweak giant stats
- Drew a slightly different icon for fiery tears
- Add snow queen trophy icon
- Replace aurora palace map icon with snow queen icon
- Rewrote several of the achievement descriptions to be clearer
September 12, 2014
- Redesign canopy oak trees slightly
- Remove enforced progression as a mod config file option, add it as a game rule
- Hmm, game rules are not sent to the client regularly
- Send a packet to the client when they log in