Dr. Cyano’s Wonderful Wands add a magical flair to your Minecraft game without breaking it. The wands are balanced around mid to late game, requiring lots of emeralds and gold. The most powerful wand, the Wand of Death, requires Wither Skulls to craft, making it a serious investment for a dedicated mob slayer.
Internet Explorer users:
When downloading the .exe version of the installer, save the installer to a location like desktop, then run it. Do not run it straight from the browser, if you do you might get the “Skydaz Addons has stopped working”.
Mod Version: v1.7.2 for Minecraft 1.8
Mod Prerequisite: Forge
Mod Uninstall Option: Yes
Default Mod Profile: Forge
This mod uses Forge. The default setting will install mod and if not present, Forge to Forge profile. If you want the mod installed to another profile select the version using the installer and then install.
PLEASE CREATE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MODS – START WITH CLEAN MINECRAFT AND YOU WONT HAVE ANY ISSUES!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MESSED UP MINECRAFT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
New in version 1.7.1
– Fixed bug in light wisp entities
– Increased AoE damage for wands of fire, lightning, and death
– Made the Wand of Storms non-random (except when pointed at the sky)
– Modified version name to make it a little more clear that version 1.7 is for Minecraft 1.8 and not for Minecraft 1.7
New in version 1.7.0
– Fixed a bug that prevented the witch/wizard hats from working when day-night cycle is disabled
– Wands and hats now have tooltips to tell you charge/potion effect
– Hats no longer have damage bar when storing enchantment (tooltip will appear instead) because they now use tags to store potion data
– Reduced wand repair cost
All installers require Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 to work. Most PC’s already come with it installed.
If you get an error when starting installer then download the framework from here: NET 4.0
1. Download a mod installer for the mod that you would like to install.
Make sure that the mod is for the version of Minecraft you want to use. If the mod is for Minecraft 1.7.10 then all other subsequent mods should all be for the same version of Minecraft. Mixing different versions of Minecraft mods will usually cause conflicts/crashes. Most always the crashes are caused by conflicting mods. Some mods cannot be installed at the same time. The crash log usually tells us what mods are conflicting etc..
2. Run the downloaded installer and click on “Options” tab. Then click “Clear Mods” and “Clear Config”.
This should only be done once per version or if you have a crash that you do not know how to fix! This will remove any old mods and outdated files, this way they do not cause the new mods to crash. This should be done every time you want to switch the version of Minecraft. Say, if Minecraft updates to 1.9 version and new mods come out for that version then you would have to remove the old mods and config files in order to add the new mods.
3. Now go back to the “Install” tab and click “Install Mod”.
This will install the mod and also create the “Profile” where the mod will be installed. If the mod uses the Forge loader then usually the profile will be called “Forge” and so on. The installer shows what profile it is installing the mod to.
4. Play Minecraft. Make sure you use the profile “Forge” to play.
If the profile is not setup then you can follow these instructions on setting up the profile. Make sure to use the profile the mod is installed to, otherwise the mod will not work!
Installing mods is simple using the installers.
Simply download either the .exe or .zip version of the installer from the “Downloads” section. (Both are same, you just have to extract .exe file from zip folder and sometimes zip works without any issues)
After downloading the installer, run it and click “Install Mod”. That’s it!
Your mod is now installed and ready to use. Please refer to the “Installer Instructions” page should you need more information or if you have issues installing the mod.